From:
Steven Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 21:39:29 EDT
CM Buffs, The other day I was driving in my car and I heard an absolutely
stunning performance of Ravel's Mother Goose ballet (complete).  The DJ
informed me that this was a performance conducted by Saraste.  Later I
swung by a record store and was unable to find it.  Later I went to all
of the major Web Sites and did not find it at any of them.

Does anyone know if it is currently available or what it might have been
coupled with at one time? What label was it on? Since I heard it on the
radio, I am assuming that it has been released on CD at some point.  Any
information that anybody has on this recording would be appreciated.

Steve M. (Northern Virginia)