From:
David Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 12:28:03 +0100
Maciej Dziekiewicz wrote:

>I'm ashame to admit that but I've been to the very same performance and
>fell asleep 3 times during the Cello Concerto.

I was TOO ashamed to admit it but I did too.  During the interval I drank
2 cups of coffee and was on the edge of my seat for the second.  I would
have been anyway, but I wanted to make sure.  It's not the piece that was
at fault.  When you hear a good performance of it, you ARE on the edge of
your seat.

David Stewart