From:
Susan Juhl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 11:17:05 -0800
Dave Lampson wrote:

>A little birdie pointed out that we seemed to have a little fun with
>the mystery piece from a few days ago (the William Tell Overture), but
>I think almost everyone will agree it was way too easy.  So, I decided
>to try another.  A short (<2 min) excerpt can be found here:

I keep listening to this.  Whatever it is, I like it very much.

I saluted Hummel on his birthday yesterday on The Wolfgang Gang, a CM
show I do on Mendocino' s public radio station.  It was also Leopold
Mozart, Fanny Mendelssohn and Aaron Copland's b'day.

The Hummel had those up and down the key board thrills.

That's my guess.

Susan Juhl
Caspar, CA