From:
Patrik Enander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 10:33:13 +0200
Don wrote:

>Beyond the above, I see nothing wrong or off-key with list members
>communicating privately with one another on a number of subjects.  It's one
>of the natural "side benefits" of being on the list.  Also, I sometimes
>receive private e-mails that are nothing but hostile diatribes of how I
>have insulted the list member.  So, these private postings cover a wide
>range.

Of course, this is one of the pleasures of this list!  Discovering new
"friends" from all over the world.  (So if anyone ever comes to Goteborg
(www.goteborg.se!), let me know!)

>Patrick, I'm doing the best I can.

I know.  My mail was not directed towards Don who is doing a terrrific job
to keep this list alive and kicking.  If members of the list withhold their
different opinions we will all lose and the list will not be used to its
full potential.  That was my concern.

Patrik