From:
Donald Scarinci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 21:09:03 EST
Maybe you think Telarc is dull, but they produce some of the best and most
advanced recordings available today.  Their dolby 5:1 is outstanding and
I have found things like "The Planets" and Bach's Organ Blaster nothing
less then spectacular as to the depth and quality of reproduced sound.
For my taste, if Telarc records it, I'll select it over a finer technical
performance produced with lesser quality reproduction technique.