From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 15:47:12 -0600
Dear colleagues, The Helios Ensemble, a professional chamber choir in
Dallas of which I am artistic director, will be performing the following
concerts in April and May.

April 4, 2000 at 8pm, yours truly will present a solo recital as a fund
raiser.  No admission charged, but contributions are more than welcome.
Works by Handel, Dowland, Vaughan Williams, Schubert, Wolf, Brahms,
Schumann, Britten and Duke.  Sammons Center for the Arts, 3630 Harry
Hines Blvd, Dallas.

Tuesday, April 18, 2000 at 7:30 pm.  Soloists from the ensemble will
present a special Holy Week Concert.  The program includes the Prophetiae

Sibyllarum of Lasso and the Lamentations of Jeremiah of Tallis. General
admission is $8. St. Mark's Episcopal Church, 2024 South Collins in
Arlington, TX.

Saturday May 6, 8:pm.  Buxtehude: Fuehrwahr er trug unsere Krankheit and
Membra Jesu Nostri, with members of the University of North Texas Collegium
Musicum.  Episcopal Church of the Holy Nativity, 18th street at

Jupiter in Plano, TX. $10 adults, $8 students and seniors.

Concert to be repeated at the First Christian Church in Denton, TX on
Sunday May 7, at 5:30 pm.  Church is located on Fulton Street, south of
University Drive.

Call 214.696.5614 for tickets and details, or email me privately.

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Kevin Sutton
Artistic Director
The Helios Ensemble, Dallas, TX