From:
Paulo Ferreira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:00:01 +0000
One way of receiving more classical radios is (at least in Europe)
getting a satellite Tv receiver.

Europe Only information:

With a cheap analog (around 150 euros) system one can get both the astra 1
and Hot Bird Satellites with BBC radio 3, Rai 3 (If my memory does not fail
me), Radio classica (from Spain), Radio Berlin, Bartok Radio from Hungary,
Klassik Radio ("light" classics from Germany), and more I presume.

With a more sofisticated system one can get even more stations in digital.

I dont understand German, or Hungarian but usually the composer name
is spelled in a understandable way..:-):-):-)

End of Europe Only information.

I think that on "the other side of the pond " there should some
classical radio on satellite also.

There is a good list of satellites and channels at http://www.satcodx.com

P.S.: A nice thing would be a "Naxos Satellite Radio Station"!
Are you hearing Klaus?  :-)

Greetings from Portugal
Paulo Ferreira