From:
Mats Norrman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 19:27:27 +0200
The frequence of posting on this thread has decreased, but I think some
really productive things has come out of itso far.  Though I just tend
to agree with those who stress the symphonic form of WAgners operas and I
agree in prnciple on the democratic opinions expressed in the Ring.  But I
know there is much more to be said, and I hope it will be.  I know there
are many knowledgeable people out there who can contribute with their
interesting opinions and observations, and I hope they do.

Furthermore, I plan to within two months launch a Wagner website (which
already exists in fragmentary form) with stuff that I hope shall be
informative, and also help newcomers quickly find their way through the
rich fonde of leitmotifs in the Ring.  The guide will also hopefully give
new ideas of how the leitmotifs are developed and how they are related
to each other, so that the knowledgeable listener might find informative
things in it as well.

Mats Norrman