From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 16:28:45 PDT
Ed Beach wrote:

>I agree with Don Satz on everything except the requirement for
>conciseness.  While at the outset this may sound like a desired
>requirement it could result in a less through review.

Hold on!  Where did "requirements" come from? I was just talking of
preferences without any desire for "requirements" to be in place.

I agree with Ed that "conciseness" and thoroughness can be at odds,
although not universally.  Actually, I don't think I'd want to read
a fully thorough review, and we could argue forever as to what
thoroughness really entails.

Don Satz