From:
Les Simms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 21:48:29 +0000
Steven A. Davis wrote:

> Fellow Beekeepers,
> I am interested in making contact with beekeepers in Ireland.  Are there any
> of you out there that are visiting Bee Line?  Or does anyone know how to
> contact Irish Beekeepers.  Thank You All in advance for any help anyone may
> render.
> Steven A. Davis
> Mountain Home Apiaries
> Clackamas Co. USA

Greetings from Ireland,

I am a beekeeper from N.E. Ireland wih about 12 years experience and a
member of one of the most progressive associations here.

The climate is perhaps our bees' worst enemy but thankfully we have no
Varroa.

There must be about 5,000 beekeepers in Ireland (no official registration
exists), but only a few (perhaps less than 50) have assess to this list.

Best Regards,

Les Simms.

     D R O M O R E  &  D I S T R I C T   B E E K E E P E R S
Estd. 1984 ~ World Cup Winners 1991-92 ~ Blue Ribbon Winners 1994
   Affiliated to the UBKA   Incorporating "Dromore Buzzette"
Chairman~Michael Young   Secretary~Bob Shaw   Treasurer~Les Simms
E-Mail: <[log in to unmask]>   Telephone: +44(0)1846-683512
S-Mail: 9 Governors Ridge Park, Hillsborough, Co.Down, BT26 6LD, UK