From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 2016 00:57:21 -0300
if Aaron allows; let me introduce this west australian fellow work;

<https://climatechange1.wordpress.com/author/erlhapp/>Announcement
<https://climatechange1.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/announcement/>by erl happ
<https://climatechange1.wordpress.com/author/erlhapp/>

My name is Erl Happ. The 'Erl' is an abbreviation of Erland.

In the second last paragraph in the last post on this blog 'climate change