From:
Dr P A Munn 92 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1992 07:45:20 -0400
IBRA have put together an information pack for beekeepers on Varroa.
The pack contains copies of selected reviews from the IBRA library, the
FAO Varroa Handbook, and the DARG booklet - Living with Varroa.
Sold separately, these would retail at about 22 pounds, but we are
offering the pack for 12 pounds (including UK postage).

Contact IBRA at this address (below), or fax/phone if you are
interested.

Perhaps you could spread the word to beekeepers not on E-mail that this
is available.

                           Pam Munn
| E-mail     : [log in to unmask]     |      Mail: IBRA,                  |
| Phone      : +44 222 372409           |             18, North Road,       |
| Fax        : +44 222 665522           |              Cardiff,             |
|  Please state if the message is for   |                CF1 3DY            |
|  someone else within IBRA             |            United Kingdom         |