From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:21:59 -0400
Bob Harrison wrote:

> My doctor does not believe I cured my cancer with a walnut hull solution
> years ago but I have been cancer free for 13 years.

Of all the sciences, food science is really in its infancy. All the posts from our apitherapy friends about the
healing qualities of bee related products seem a bit far fetched, but some may hold a germ of truth.

The problem with most food science is it is nearly impossible to control the variables. We eat more than one
food and we have a lot of other environmental factors affect us. A robust immune system could take just about
anything on and, with the proper support, could fight cancer. That support could be walnut shells, honey or bee
stings. We just do not know.

If you look at different diets that are touted for good health, it might be what they are eating, what they are
not eating, their lifestyle or none of the above. Too many variables. It is interesting to see what finally
kills some of the authors of diet books. Often, it is the diet, especially when they are fringe.

Sometimes science stumbles into foods that are actually anti-cancer, like turmeric which is found in curry. Or
they bounce back and forth, as with coffee, that it is bad, then good then bad and now good again (women who
drink it have lower incidence of breast cancer).

So my bee stings may have kept my cancer in check or Bob's walnut shells cured him. Or it could be that I like
curry. Might be, might not, but who cares when you are still around to enjoy your family and friends.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine