Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 20:27:31 -0400
>----- Forwarded message ([log in to unmask]([log in to unmask]))
-----<

>----- Forwarded message ([log in to unmask]([log in to unmask]))
-----<

I have been a beekeeper for about a year now. Today I removed a hive of
bees
from an overhang in someone's home. The lady told me the hive has been
there
for about 2 years. My question is--- is it safe practice to put the old wax
and

honey out for the other bees that I keep? There is a small amount of dark
honey

and some new, not capped honey, as well.
Thanks
ED in Beech Island SC. USA
--
--