Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:12:29 EDT

In a message dated 4/15/2010 5:26:23 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

the link  between IAPV and Australia as the source of this
virus was again  mentioned

To be clear, I DO NOT BELIEVE that IAPV causes CCD, and I don't believe
that we can blame Australia as the source of IAPV - its been clearly shown
that  its been here for a long time.

Our work exonerates Australia as a source of CCD, since they neither report
 CCD, nor did we find any of our three new (to the U.S.) pathogens in
Aussie  bees.

So, like others, I'd love to see a comparison of Aussie bees, and I really
want to get acoustic recordings of Aussie bees when I'm there next month.
Jerry