From:
Adam Ritchie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 2015 12:40:58 -0500
Which ones are you guys using  and why??

A local organic farmer in my area uses silverhull buckwheat pretty
extensively for weed control.  When he plants it so it blooms in early
August when our main flow is finishing up, it works out great.  When it
blooms in July during the main flow, the bees basically ignore it.  He'll
swath it in late August or September and uses it as organic feed for his
cattle.