Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2013 07:25:18 -0500
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2013-11/gumc-mci111213.php

What the study finds is a link between the two and if that link is
suppressed it can also suppress some cancer and rheumatoid arthritis.

The immune system comes up in the article.

I have posted on several occasions on the possible (from anecdotal
experience) effect of bee stings that I took for my arthritis (and it did
work) and its possible effect on my cancer- Malignant Melanoma - that
spread to one lymph node, grew to walnut size, but went no further. My
guess was that bee stings kicked up my immune system and held the cancer in
check. Since immune therapy is the primary medical treatment for MM, it
seemed a reasonable guess.

Now this article linking some cancers and rheumatoid arthritis with a
common treatment makes my guess a little more plausible.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine