Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 10:15:50 GMT+0200
Hi All

I have been following the whole software flame thread and come up
with a theory as to why it happened.

Bee-L normally seems to me to be quite a sort of sedate newsgroup
with everyone being generally friendly and tolerant.But...

I have noticed if I get stung more than ten times a day for a few
days I become rather irritable. This used to require less stings to
get the same effect but am becoming rather immune due to my belief in
not wearing gear unless completely neccessary.

So assuming stings will over time make people irritable, and assuming
that it is the main harvest time in North America and Europe, as well
as Spring Harvest time in the South, everyone is being stung a few
times a day and is slightly ratty!

Just a thought.

Keep well

Garth

---
Garth Cambray       Kamdini Apiaries
15 Park Road        Apis melifera capensis
Grahamstown         800ml annual precipitation
6139
Eastern Cape
South Africa               Phone 27-0461-311663

3rd year Biochemistry/Microbiology    Rhodes University
In general, generalisations are bad.
Interests: Flii's and Bees.