Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 15:54:50 EST

<< Have you folks noticed the huge amount of
 bee "stuff" there is to buy these days, from wall plaques to cabinet door
 pulls to teddy bears dressed in bee costumes, and all sorts of fabrics with
 bee motifs. We are redecorating our kitchen to show off our skep collectio >>

It would be great if you could share with the rest of us the addresses of
catalogues where you find this stuff.

Faith Andrews Bedford
Ivy VA and Tampa