Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 2009 01:38:44 -0600
> Generally the longevity of Glenn Apiary I.I. queens (queen becomes a drone
> layer or is superseded in 2nd year) is similar to what I see with open
> mated queens.

Interesting.

I gather you have a degree of resistance to mites and brood disease in your
stock and are quite local to your pollination orchards?

If you don't mind my asking, is your experience in pollination similar to
Bob's report in that the bees require routine and across the board
treatment?

Are you surrounded by migratory beekeepers?