From:
Walter Zimmermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:36:11 EST
Good day to all:
In my quest to inform myself about breeding bees in general I came upon the
following sites since my interest lies somewhat in things that affect the
genetics i.e reproductive aspects of our bees.
We all either buy or raise queens.  These in turn were "serviced" by  drones.
Apistan is Fluvianate
Fluvinate is a Pyrethroid
Pyrethoids are endocrine disruptors.
read on and put two and two together yourself.
Are the reproductive systems of our queens and drones healthy ;  let  alone
worrying about human consumption since it was pointed out that detection
limits take care of that end ?

Pyrethroids
_http://npic.orst.edu/factsheets/pyrethrins.pdf_
(http://npic.orst.edu/factsheets/pyrethrins.pdf)