From:
Cusick Farms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:17:53 -0400
Thanks for the feedback,

Ya it would be outdoors so that should be covered.

I would make it taller for sure, I'm good at overendgineering stuff so I
don't think I'd worry about it falling in on itself, though it would need a
very good base to avoid tippyness.

hmm I will have to do some more thinking on the rolling bee issue, I
haven't really decided how to support frames yet, I would like to make them
interchangeable with mine so I can set up a nuc for him etc, which
complicates things of course since standard frames are meant to be hung and
that can throw off bee space etc.

It would certainly be easier to do a horizontal hive, but I'm rather
partial to vertical for some reason.  I will probably have to try both and
see which works out better.

Thanks again,

Jeremy
West Michigan