From:
AL BOEHM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:42:11 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "david browder" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 2:24 PM
Subject: Re: [BEE-L] hfcs--dilution?

>> >  Maples are in full bloom here in north carolina.
>>
>> Is this the average date of Maple bloom in North Carolina, or are they
>> early this year? ---------I'm thinking it's right on schedule here but

I am in the foothills of the mountains on the South  Carolina border south
of asheville. The bloom is right on time.  The weather is a bit warm all
winter.  In some years we have had swarms on the first day of march.   Other
years late march to early april.  Bees are building up fast at this time.
AL BOEHM
COLUMBUS NC USA
ps  thanks for the info maybe I will cut som hfcs by 10 %  It is all fresh
and clear until it goes in the feeder.