From:
Mark Jensen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 04:46:43 GMT
On Wed, 21 Aug 1996 14:41:55 GMT, you wrote:

>What has the experience been putting 4 strips in the upper chamber ONLY?

>Eric Abell

You must get the strips down into the brood. I put my strips in the upper brood
chamber last fall and lost most of the hives that only had brood in the lower
chamber. It was this experience which led me to convert all my hives to one
brood chamber. Now it is a snap to put the strips in the right place.
--
Mark Jensen  Double J Apiaries   [log in to unmask]
Los Altos Hills   California    fax 415 941-3488