From:
Roy Nettlebeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 23:02:49 -0700
Hello Allen , Aaron and All
 The picture is worth a thousand words.
 It seems to be standard for the workers to stay away from the Russian Queens.
 It is  very difficult to come out with proof that the Russian queens have a
pheromone problem. I would bet on it , but the mix of the queens pheromones are
not completely understood at this time. I have gone over Mark Winstons papers
that he sent me on his research and there are more questions that need to be
answered.
 I was able to get some eggs from the Russian queens that I received and have
some queens that are half Russian.The hives are still too small at this time to
make any type of judgment on there traits.
 The picture is worth looking at if you plan on getting any Russian queens.
 Thanks for putting the picture on the net.
Best Regards
Roy Nettlebeck