From:
Dave Verville <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 1996 15:17:00 -0500
I am looking for text information that I can hand out
during our bee school next month.
I need information on both mites, what they are,
how to find and how we try to treat the hive.
So instead of reinventing the wheel and writing
all this stuff down,   Does anyone have this
already in a computer some where and could email me
a copy.

Dave Verville
att!mvtowers!mvdfv