From:
Jeff Reader <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 2015 01:11:37 -0500
Sorry everyone my post was unclear.  Neonicotinoids are a widely used and effective insecticide.  But as previous posts have stated there is growing evidence they are harmful to all bees.  Neonicotinoids have been banned in some places.  The farmers there have not gone organic.  They are using some other insecticide.  With all the talk about banning neonicotinoids my real question, are they less harmful than the other 100 or so available insecticides?  Are they the best choice?
If the study had included a non-neonicotinoid insecticide treated field we would have been better able to answer those questions.

Jeff Reader