Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2013 19:29:19 -0500
In my opinion, this June 22 2012 article in The Western Producer reveals an
> unhealthy amount of bias by the researcher, before the research project had
> been completed:

snip

>  “In the end, I think politics and emotion outweigh the science. It has
> frustrated me over the last 15 years, that often when we have really good
> scientific evidence, people don’t listen to it." (The researcher's comment)

I do not see the bias that you seem to, but that is usually because of
where we are coming from. What I have seen, on this site, is the infrequent
appearance of researchers and their quick departure, not so much from
factual challenges, but because of attacks that are emotional and anecdotal.

All the researcher is stating what is seen on this site too often-
"Anecdotal evidence trumps science every time."

No bias in that, only truth.

BTW, you do not address the study but ony have an ad hominem attack on the
researcher as the refutation of the study. Not good science or argument.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine