From:
Floyd Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 2016 15:33:42 -0500
>> Biggest issue in the question of clay - how the bees might be exposed.  As a dry dust?  As a wet slurry?  Or is it simply laying on a surface as a barrier?

Application would be mixing a finely ground power in water with a sticking agent then spraying it onto the plants and trees. The problem is with stink bugs and Japanese beetles on raspberries, blackberries and grapes. Last year I lost an entire crop of raspberries to stink bugs. I wanted to avoid using pesticides (if possible) and there seems to be very few alternatives, but even more strongly I want to avoid losing any more crops to pest (if possible).

Cheers