Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 18:31:05 -0400
I had an interesting conversation or two with Dave Wick while I was in
Orlando and followed up recently.  I was intrigued by his observations made
casually on a few hives and he sent me some info with permission  to share
it.

Since there are graphs, I whipped up a page to consolidate the discussion so
far and I'll let his comments speak for themselves there.

See http://www.honeybeeworld.com/diary/articles/virus.htm

The observations are very preliminary, and AFAIK there were no controls, but
this seems to me to be worth following up.  I'm sure it will be, and for
those on this list who are interested, there is the opportunity to have
virus checks done on their own bees.