From:
agaetano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2015 06:14:06 -0800
I do agree with some of the points that he makes as to why this product is
not a good idea, especially the concern that it may be misused by
"non-beekeepers".  As far as it working as advertised when properly used,
who knows? Several thousand people are already jumping on-board -
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/flow-hive-honey-on-tap-directly-from-your-beehive.
I'll be interested to hear feedback from some experienced beekeepers who
give it a try this season before I decide it is a good or bad idea.