Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2013 05:18:38 -0400
Although I no longer use smoke, I do usually have a mist sprayer of
'liquid smoke' to hand.  It is just as effective as the 'real thing',
won't have gone out just when you need it most, and won't make your car
stink or set it on fire. It is time saving too as the container needs a
refill only a few times during the season and doesn't require the
struggle of lighting it and putting it out.

Chris