From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 May 1996 06:46:16 -0600
> I think I remember you said you were going to make the BEE-L logs
> available by the web.

Ooops.  This was supposed to go to Aaron only.

That's what comes of writing as soon as I'm up at 6 AM -- before the
coffe starts to work.  Sorry.

But seeing as I'm here and writing, I should mention for any new to
the list that the logs are still available by web brouser at

http://www.internode.net/~allend/logs.html

The most recent log is usually somewhat up to date.  When they are
complete at the end of each month, I FTP them to Adam and he puts
them in one of his directories on Sunsite.  So although you see
pointers to them on one of my pages, the actual logs are there and
also available by FTP.

The latest log is over 1 meg in size BTW, thanks to enthusiastic
discussion (as well as many long quotes and some huge signature lines
-- as well as misdirected private email such as mine :(). This log
size has been growing over the last several years and has doubled, I
think, in the last year.

Of course the logs are also available by LISTSERV, and Aaron was
talking about linking thenm to the web, I seem to recall, so I was
just checking to ensure Adam's work and mine on this have not become
redundant.

I presume that all are aware of the large amount of beekeeping
material Adam has accumulated on Sunsite?

Later...
Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                         VE6CFK
RR#1, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0
Internet:[log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
Honey. Bees, & Art <http://www.internode.net/~allend/>