Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 07:11:42 -0500
Another example of money that should have gone to CCD research. Something we
already knew.

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-01/mu-nii012209.php

The study showed that bees can recognize faces in different aspects (head
turned) after seeing them in at least two positions before.

We already knew this from their flying around our heads to get a better look
and make sure they were stinging the right person.

(For those new to the list, I tend to inject my own brand of humor into my
posts, so if you are of a serious nature, disregard everything except the
second and third lines.)

Bill Truesdell (who, since he joined the beekeeper cocaine study, will soon
be seen on Dancing with the Stars. )
Bath, Maine