Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2012 00:04:49 -0500
> Movable frame hives, honey extractors, comb foundation,
>artificial swarming, practical queen-rearing, the use of smoke in opening hives,
>feeding sugar syrup, keeping down the drones, supplying built combs to avoid
>wax production, and generally everything which modern beekeeping has devised?

Actually, I think we all worry about these things constantly and hope our sins
are never discovered.

However he forgot to mention the conspiracy to enlarge bees by allowing them to
build their own comb or worse, by using foundation that is larger or smaller than
4.9 topsize.

All that keeps me awake at night.

Sweet dreams.