From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 10:08:21 -0700
At 03:35 PM 5/18/98 -0400, you wrote:

Public Relations, sounds more like a bribe to me.

I wonder why it is not just as responsible to insist that they do their job
that we all pay them well for and that includes the guaranteed live
delivery of bees?

Not an attack but at one time I also gave at the office,,,, the Governors
Office, the State House, and even the Presidents Office and his men. Today
they put you in front of a Grand Jury for doing that and in this state,
California, you do not give Honey to any government employee unless you
want a lot of trouble. I am sure its the same in the PO, but thats not
saying its not a good idea, just one with some risk to the giver.
                        ttul, Andy-