From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2012 20:11:38 -0400
Do not remove any frames while they are sleep or you are going to smash
many bees.
If yoy want to look more carefully the effects inside the hive, remove a
couple of frame BEFORE you sleep them

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 7:54 PM, allen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> How long does it take for the bees to _fully_ recover from the gas

Less than 10 minutes for sure, usually less than 5 minutes.

> and how soon do they resume flying?  Are they groggy for a while?

they start doing their business as usual AFAIK as soon as they fully
recover.

> Someone said something about reduced lifespan after treatment with AN.
>  Does
> anyone have any info on this?

The LD experiment I did the first time I used allowed me to gas sleep the
same hive 12 times in a day before seing any bees to die.

> I think Juanse said he noticed no extended effects.
>
> yes that is my opinion.

Juanse Barros J.
APIZUR S.A.
Carrera 695