From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 2015 09:33:50 -0600
Really makes me wonder why I should involve myself with such folks.... which is perhaps indirectly an answer to Mr Borst question above.

Interesting statement.  Pondering it myself a lot the last few months.  Last week I want to the Four Pillars presentation of Bee Culture.  One of the "break" speakers was from a Major pollinator protection group that Bee Culture likes,  it was all I could do to sit quietly  she  proceeded to lecture on the evils of farming and pesticides, and a long presentation on how to kill off the grass in your yard and plant wildflowers.  The very definition of crazy bee lady.(my opinion)  she did her little 200 square foot yard,  with what appeared to be no clue as to the 18000 acres a bee really forages.....  Not saying not to plant flowers,  but this lady really belives and preaches kill your grass and save the worlds bees.......

Then ask for donations to keep fighting pesticides......the Sufluxor case was one of them.... some of the stories she told and data she showed was frankly alarmingly misleading.

 I can only hope most people refuse to join.

Charles