From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2015 14:56:38 -0500
It's easy to criticize these types of things, but one thing is true: they are based on the desire to make things better, they show a way to do it, and constitute a step in the right direction.

Your exactly right,  I myself am super critical.  Ticked actually at the waste of tax dollars,  BUT  in the last year,  I have had several conversations on this program with the actual farmers,  and I am realizing that it’s a huge learning step for them.  So maybe that is worth it just to teach them to mow less.  They are starting to learn forages for pollinators from this program.

Charles