From:
"Steven A. Creasy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 11:08:28 PST
Just another variable on Headers....

My JUNO (totally free, no ISP needed, free phone call even!  (WWW.juno.com)) software DOES sort by senders name, but it is the address of the original poster :  (ie Chis Allen <[log in to unmask]>).  The REPLY
TO is the Bee-L, but not the Sender's name.

 I think Chris has a very good suggestion for those who receive enough
E-Mail from different places for this to be a problem.  A different software package seems to be the best soloution outside of altering the List
format, and since it's FREE (always a concern to budget concious beekeepers!) it's a great deal.  Does Eudora Lite require an ISP to operate?  Anyone??

Thanks,

Steve Creasy
in Maryville, Tennessee, USA
Prov. 24:13, 25:16