From:
Walter Zimmermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 09:11:50 EDT
It was not so long ago that I was introduced to this site and signed  on.
There were times that I was going to unsubscribe because of what was posted
and  on occasion seems to have dragged on for too long.

A tremendous amount of useful information has flowed from topics that we as
beekeepers/researchers have been able to make use of and shared through
meaningful continued on line discussion and some of that discussion has truly
exposed the lack of knowledge of some basics that one would have expected some  to
know especially among those who have been into this for years from the way
they respond.
A conscensus -- not really
Well thoughtout healthy discussion/debate should be the order of the  day.
Then again it's up to the moderators what they allow .

Walter
Ontario