From:
Tim Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 12:12:01 -0400
I've mentioned on the list before that I kept bees in both Africa and
California. With all the bad press about bees lately, (I've looked through
the archives), aren't there any easy to use charts or diagrams to swiftly
and fairly acurately determine what race of bees you're dealing with? It
seems to me to be an important bit of knowlege. Why should we have to send
bees off to a lab?