From:
James Russo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 1996 18:58:06 EDT
Recently, I bought a few Imirie Shims to try.  I would like to hear from anyone
else that has tried these and what the results were.  I suspect that the added
ventilation that these shims provide could help in the drying process of honey
production.  Also, an added entrance during a good honey flow would aid in the
quick entry & exit into the supers.  I have some reservations because of the
burr comb that may clog this space.

                        ... Jim Russo