From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2010 11:16:04 -0400
The Penn State Center for Pollinator Research is sponsoring an International Conference on Pollinator Biology, Health and Policy on July 24-28, 2010.

>  As part of its commitment to address pollinator health and conservation, Penn State has recently established a Center for Pollinator Research, comprising of 26 independent research groups across the University. One of the first goals of this Center is to bring together researchers, policymakers, and conservationists in the first International Conference on Pollinator Biology, Health and Policy, to begin to bridge the gaps in our knowledge that are necessary to address this complex issue.

Saturday, July 24, 2010 12:00 PM - Wednesday, July 28, 2010 5:00 PM
The Nittany Lion Inn
200 Park Avenue
State College, Pennsylvania 16803
800-233-7505