From:
Malcolm Roe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 1994 17:47:14 +0000
> I'm looking for bee-logos or better for full-designed labels.
> I'd like to work with Windows Word-6 *wmf* frame format.

There's quite a pretty bee picture on a Swedish university anonymous
ftp site.  It's a GIF image but you may be able to convert it to the
format you need.  The details are:-

ftp.sunet.se       pub/pictures/animals/bee.gif

If you find any others I'd like to hear from you.  I'm looking for bee
images myself.  Any fairly common format will do.

By the way, don't the equipment suppliers in Italy sell labels?  They
do in the UK and there is such a wide choice that it doesn't seem worth
the bother of designing my own.  Now, if I were a large scale producer
it would be a different matter but then I'd employ a professional
designer to do the job as well!

--
Malcolm Roe                            Phone  :  +44 442 230000 ext 4104
Crosfield Electronics Ltd              Fax    :  +44 442 232301