From:
Mike Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 19:16:58 -0800
Walter Zimmermann <[log in to unmask]> wrote:What marketing tools do you use to sell your Honey . Perhaps others will
learn from your experience.

    The label I use is very divergent from the standard lable.  Because of the nature of its presentation it attracts the attention of the customer.  I do not care to share the nature of the lable at this time because the very evident difference is an attractant.  If it becomes common then its attractiveness is greatly deminished.  Suffice it to say that I thought a long time about the type of presentation I wanted to use, the unspoken message the lable would convey, and how to work up that lable without going to any of the available lable makers.  I have a unique product. I market it in a unique, and I hope, and attractive manner.  It describes the product, its source, how it is handled, some educational references, and of course, how to contact me to get more.

Mike in LA