From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2013 06:44:08 -0800
>I am not interested in wasting anymore of my time in such dialogue.

Wow, this is the most disingenuous reply imaginable!  I agree with every
one of Pete's criticisms of the paper.  As I read it, I choked on error
after error, and the stretching of findings to support the authors' biases.
 I also found it to be uninformed and disrespectful of the earnest efforts
by the EPA to ensure acceptable risk management.

For someone who "wasted" so much time in writing such an obtuse and lengthy
paper, I find it unforgivable to blow off appropriate and clear criticism.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA