Reply To:
Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2015 08:48:51 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (21 lines)
> "For the record I would love to debate them in a public forum..." Me too. But I'm not the person to do that. Maybe Peter Borst or ...

I would but as soon as you open your mouth you get this:

Peter Loring Borst is an industry shill – and I have no respect for anyone who can ignore 800 peer reviewed papers world wide, all of which confirm that neonics are the number one, primary cause of mass bee deaths across the United States and in the 27 countries of Europe ... snip ...

Well, we can argue about the definition of what is meant by the word ‘shill’, but what I am saying is that everything you say and write appears to serve the interests of the neonicotinoids manufacturers.

Whether you are paid to do provide this service (which I have never suggested) – or whether you serve as a ‘pesticide defense volunteer’ – (which – de-facto – you do) , , is largely irrelevant.

You serve as a “pesticide apologist’ in the pages of the American Bee Journal, in conferences and in a wide variety of forums for many, many years.

So, whether you ‘work’ for Bayer, Syngenta, Monsanto, BASF, DOW or any other poison company is irrelevant. I am fairly sure that you are not a paid employee, nor even a consultant.

However, you PERFORM THE SAME FUNCTION as a paid-pesticide defense advocate – so the issue is really moot. WHY you do all this I have no idea; if you were paid by the poison industry to help protect their profits I could understand it. But you say you are NOT paid by the pesticide industry to do their dirty work.

The BEE-L mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software.  For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2