From:
Adam Finkelstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 1994 20:52:43 +22300129
Allen Dick 546-2588  wrote,

> To my knowledge there are no other places for such a discussion to take
> place.  I enjoyed the enthusiasm shown in the few responses I did read -
> and I approve personally.

 Hello, there is sci.agriculture.beekeeping. That is a USENET newsgroup for
those not bored to tears by my pro USENET posts. Funny, I've actually seen
Allen post there.

> Perhaps we need another bee list.  One for *serious* ;) discussion.  And
> one for light chatter.  Unfortunately I don't (yet) have the software to
> set up such a thing.  Maybe soon, we can split the list and have a
> chatter group and a group which only receives summaries and bulletins.

Sci.agriculture.beekeeping was created for anecdotal beekeeping dialog.
I don't think with bee-l, socinsect list and sci.agriculture.beekeeping
that yet another list is necessary. Why not try what's already in place.
After all, it _is_ in the faq...
Adam
--
Adam Finkelstein                     Price Hall
Entomology                   VA Tech, Blacksburg, VA  24001-0325