From:
Michael Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:28:01 -0500
I've been developing a beekeeping log database with access. Your students may want to look at it and get some ideas on the database design and entry methods. It tracks individual hives organized in groups. Its not close to finished yet, but the data entry part is close. Its avaliable for non-commercial purposes on my website below. If you have any questions about it feel free to email me at [log in to unmask]

http://web.utk.edu/~wu4you/My%204%20Acres/beekeeping.htm